Happy Independence Day! I hope everyone is doing well. Here is a wonderful song our amazing friend Kate and I collaborated on to celebrate this day!
I had lots of fun at our community pool with my mom the other day! We are loving living here! We enjoy walking to our favorite restaurant, and being nice and close to everything.
Yay! My acting group and I have been working on an online show! We recently completed it. Check the video out below!!! Enjoy. 👇🏼
Yay! Today is day 2 of moving to Franklin, TN! Some pics we got of our new house! 👇🏼
Check out what I’ve created during quarantine!
Pets really are one of the best practice audiences, and parrots are super helpful for holding your guitar pick!
Check out Miguel performing a monologue from the cartoon Coco!!
My mom and I have recorded and put together a nice video of Wildwood Flower, the song I was going to play at the performance that got canceled. Check out the video below and tell me what you think in the comments!
We are taking advantage of this amazing weather and using our farm as a gym!
While we are all staying at our homes, it is important to stay healthy and exercise. Here are some fun activities and some tips to stay in shape!
- Meditation and prayers
- Create a warm up routine to do everyday, video of a Jiu-Jitsu warm up here
- Eat healthy, minimal highly processed food.
- Take a walk or hike, which is both fun and healthy
- Plant seeds, in pots or in ground if you have land.
- Write a story
- Bake something delicious
- Play games. Here is another blog with with a page on jokes and games: Adventuropia
- Staying at home is also a great opportunity to make your house sparkling clean! This site has natural cleaning products: GreenBuildingSupply
- Take online classes